Sophie the Giraffe was invented in France in 1961 and is one of the most popular teething toys. Babies simply love Sophie! It is slender, flexible, soft (made of natural rubber), and baby can squeeze and chew it. Sophie is easy to grasp which is perfect for babies experiencing their first signs of teething. Sophie’s unique design, pattern and texture stimulate all of your baby’s senses during playtime. She makes a happy sound when squeezed, stimulating hearing and helping baby understand the link between cause and effect. Sophie’s dark spots on her light skin grabs baby’s attention and provide visual stimulation.
- Made of 100% natural rubber and food paint
- Made in France BPA, Phthalates free
- Makes sound when body squeezed
- Soothes sore gums when teething
- Safe to chew
- Soft feel stimulates physiological and emotional response
- New packaging, the same sold in France.
Ages: From Newborn Up